Q. How to delay ejaculation. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Suggest a cure for this.

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 15, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 23, 2021

Dear Doctor,

I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I want a permanent cure without having any side effects.

I bother taking pills for a long time. So, kindly suggest any other better way for me.

#

Premature ejaculation is not a disease. Stress is the main cause. Kindly reply to the following questions:

• What is your age?
  • How long have you been suffering?
  • Are you married?
  • Are you a smoker?
  • Do you consume alcohol?
  • What is your job nature?
  • What about your sleep?

Doctor,

My age is 26 years. I am married and do not smoke regularly. I smoke and drink occasionally. I do not drink often but once in a month. Also I have not had sex before marriage. I am unemployed.

Kindly suggest me anything that can cure me permanently. I also do not want to take permanent pills. Please help.

#

• You can take tablet Paroxetine 12.5mg, one tablet after food for a month at night. And apply Lignocaine jelly (Xylocaine) 2% in glans penis (head of penis) 10 minutes prior to the intercourse to delay ejaculation. The brand name is Parocin CR 12.5.
  • If it is effective then we have to reduce the dose. If not effective then, we can try another drug.
  • You do not bother about the side effects, and it has to be taken only for a few months.
  • Remember the final choice is sex therapy.

Revert back to a sexologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|