Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I suggest you take the following:
1. Tablet Loratadine 10 mg once a day after breakfast for ten days (if itching).
2. Apply liquid Paraffin lotion in the daytime for 15 days.
3. Tablet Antoxid HC (Beta carotene, Zinc sulfate monohydrate, Selenium dioxide) once daily after breakfast for 30 days.
4. Avoid taking painkillers like Ibuprofen as it may aggravate psoriasis.
5. Avoid scratching and rubbing of lesions.
6. Apply Mupirocin ointment during the daytime for ten days (if pain), as it could be associated with a secondary bacterial infection.
7. Avoid stress or emotional trauma.
8. Avoid exposure to extreme weather conditions.
9. Keep the area moisturized.
10. Coconut oil or olive oil can be used to soothe lesions as a home remedy.
11. Wet wrap therapy can be used.
12. If oozing, apply Topisal 6 percent lotion (Clobetasol and Salicyclic acid) in the evening for ten days.
13. Moisturize the skin immediately after bath and three to four times daily with Cetaphil cream.
I hope this helps.