Q. I have unilateral ptosis. Is there any cream or non-surgical way to cure it?

Dr. Pooja Pandya

Hi, I have gradually developed unilateral ptosis, is there any cream or non surgical way to cure it. My eyes were fine till about a year ago, gradually my right eyelid started to droop and is getting worse day by day.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

As you have send me images of your both eye I can see there is ptosis in your eyes right eye it is looking more compare to left eye. As you told it started a year ago and not from birth so it can be apponeurotic ptosis but we have to take exact measurements for ptosis and we have to compare both eyes. For your query as you have asked if your eye lid is dropping Day by day and it's getting worst then only way to treat is surgery. There is no medical treatment for any kind of ptosis.

LPS weakness

Ptosis measurements
Ice pack test
AchR-Ab
Thyroid profile

MED
Apponeurotic ptosis
Myesthenia gravis

Ptosis

Depending upon ptosis measurements and lab test

5 days

|