Q. How can I cure painful vascular outgrowth on forehead?

Dr. V Srikanth Reddy

I have a red vascular outgrowth on the left side of forehead for many years. It is causing pain and burning sensation. Please advice best creams to erase it totally.

Dr. V Srikanth Reddy

Dermatology Venereology
#

It is pyogenic granuloma and it needs removal by radiofrequency or electrocautery procedure (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It cannot be eradicated by creams or lotions.

| 

But I request you to advice best creams for time being for immediate relief.

Dr. V Srikanth Reddy

Dermatology Venereology
#

For the relief of burning sensation use tablet Hicope (Hydroxyzine) 10 mg one daily night for three days. 1 % Cutisoft cream (Hydrocortisone) twice daily application for two weeks. But get it removed as soon as possible. The creams actually do not work much as it is not allergic or infective dermatitis.

| 

Dr. V Srikanth Reddy

Dermatology Venereology

What is this pink lump on the roof of my mouth?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old female. I have a large pink lump on the roof of the mouth that goes through my teeth. I have attached the photos for your reference. Please give your expert opinion regarding the same.  Read Full »

Why are my armpits gray, itchy and scabby?

Query: Hi doctor, My armpits are gray, itchy, and scabby. It involves my entire armpit, and it extends down to my side boob and around my shoulders. I do not know the reason for having it. I also had the same problem last year too. I always have a lot of sweating.  Read Full »

I am bitten by something and the area looks red. How can I be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, Three days ago, I think I was bitten by something in my sleep. It does not seem to subside on its own so I am not sure what to do. The area looks red and is kind of warm. It feels like a bruise. I do not have any fever or weakness. I feel like this is something serious but I am not su...  Read Full »