Q. I am 18 years old and my gums have receded because of improper brushing. Kindly help.

Dr. C Elanchezhian

I am 18 years old, and I am worried because I feel that my gums have receded. It is because of my improper brushing routine, they are yellow, not wobbly, and gums are becoming a darker version of red, gums have receded from the front teeth.

#

Welcome to ilciniq.com.

Your teeth are stained with yellow plaques, and the condition is called gingivitis.

Try this home remedy,

1) Take one tablespoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste.

2) Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after brushing with this paste.

3) Use an antibacterial mouth wash and rinse.

4) Eat lots of vegetable and fruits.

5) Use a soft-edged toothbrush.

|