Q. I fear that my teeth are going to fall out due to receding gums. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Honey Arora and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Receding Gums or Periodontitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have receding gums, and they are sore as well. Two of the teeth are wobbly, and I am terrified they are going to fall out. I am only 19 years old. I brush and floss my teeth twice a day. I used to smoke. Since I have noticed my teeth issue, I quit smoking. Please help me. I am desperate.