Q. I fear that my teeth are going to fall out due to receding gums. Please help.

Dr. Honey Arora

I have receding gums, and they are sore as well. Two of the teeth are wobbly, and I am terrified they are going to fall out. I am only 19 years old. I brush and floss my teeth twice a day. I used to smoke. Since I have noticed my teeth issue, I quit smoking. Please help me. I am desperate.

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentistry Oral Implantologist
#

• As per your complaint, it looks like you have deep gum infection and it is causing loss of attachment of teeth to gums making them loose.
  • As you are a smoker, it causes the gum health to deter even faster.
  • When there is a recession, only home remedies will not be sufficient, and you need to consult a periodontist and get evaluated.
  • Deep scaling and curettage followed by antibiotics and antiseptic mouthwash gargle will help.
  • Along with it, complete stoppage of smoking, gum paint massage, and warm saline gargle will help.
  • If there is a progressive recession, then gum grafts can be advised.

Panoramic x-ray.

Periodontitis.

For further information consult a dentist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

How to straighten teeth without braces or veneers?

Query: Hello doctor, I want straight teeth. I do not want braces or accelerated orthodontics or veneers. And I do not want a retainer. Is there any hope?  Read Full »

Shall I opt flap surgery and bone graft for my loose tooth?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having severe toothache and loose teeth. I used to chew tobacco for the past 10 years. I am getting severe tooth pain often and some blister in the gums. My upper sixth tooth got loose and was removed three years ago. I have been to a local dentist and they advised deep scaling, root...  Read Full »

My teeth are weak, mobile and lost four already. How to manage the condition?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, and my teeth are weak. Till date, I have lost three molars and one premolar. I am using caps on that place. Now, I have a slight movement on my central incisor. Please suggest me a treatment or medicine to prevent myself from the early loss of a tooth.  Read Full »