Retention Cyst

When is sinus surgery indicated?

Query: Hi doctor, I snore and wake up tired daily. Sometimes, my nose is runny all day. I have attached my CT report for your reference. I just wanted to know if surgery necessary. Will it benefit me? Please explain.  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are happy to help you. Your CT scan (attachment removed to protect patient identity) concludes that you have retention cyst inside both maxillary sinuses and the right frontal sinus. Retention cysts form when fluid collections in the sinuses get covered with a mucu...  Read Full »

Please explain whether MRI brain report has any signs of cancer.

Query: Hello doctor, I got MRI of my body done eight years back. The results were good. The radiologist did not find anything clinical relevant. The past three months I suffered from several weird conditions. Ringing in the ears, while the tones shift in frequency (I guess this is not an usual aspect of t...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad Shoyab

Interventional Radiologist, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After having gone through the images, my first message to you is: Nothing to worry (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Absolutely nothing to worry or simply think about. Just wash them out of your mind. All you need to do is lead a healthy life with he...  Read Full »

Are white bumps under the tongue normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old female, and I have white bumps on the back of my tongue. I also have painful white sores on the sides of the tongue. I have been getting painful sores on the tip of my tongue quite frequently for the past two months. But this time, the pain was severe. I did get some re...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your complaint and also the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that you provided of the lesion. As far as your history of painful sores on tongue tip is concerned, there can be various reasons. Most common are vitamin B12 deficien...  Read Full »

Is laparoscopy needed for retention cyst in the ovary?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old woman weighing 56 kg and 5 feet tall. We are trying for a baby for more than a year. Recently I underwent treatment and have completed two cycles of Clomid with no positive outcome. I had another unsuccessful try at IUI along with Clomid. From the last couple of m...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. After going through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) carefully, I feel it is better to undergo a laparoscopy because of the cyst size. Any ovarian cyst of more than 3 cm needs a surgical intervention. Laparoscopy will also increas...  Read Full »

I have a tiny clear bubble in my eye. Is this of concern?

Query: Hello doctor,On my left eye, on the corner, nearest my nose on the sclera there is a tiny clear bubble. I have has this for years and it does not bother me. On the conjunctiva, it appears also a little puffy but I have noticed on the lacrimal caruncle there seems to be a red little spot. My eyes are...  Read Full »

Dr. Priyanka Agarwal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The clear bubble is kind of retention cyst which is completely harmless. Only trouble if it causes red eye or heaviness while eye movements. Which you are not having.Secondly, I have seen your ...  Read Full »

Will fibroid affect fertility?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old married female. I have retention cyst and seedling fibroid. I have this for the past eight months. Can you please let me know if there will be a problem in having a baby? Is this a pcod cyst? Is any treatment required? Or will it go off without treatment? Please clear...  Read Full »

Dr. Sweta Singh

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fibroids can cause fertility problems if they are too large in size or in the wrong location. If you have seedling fibroids, then they are unlikely to cause problems in conception. They may grow a bit during pregnancy, but will decrease in size after delivery. If ...  Read Full »