Q. Can stopping Sizodon LS suddenly cause any problem?

Answered by Dr. Ramchandra Lamba and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Risperidone or Schizophrenia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Since four years I am taking Sizodon LS medicine from a trusted doctor. Nowadays I feel sufficient response. But after consulting my same doctor, he is avoiding to stop that medicine. As per his opinion, if I stop this tablet, again I will face problem after a month. Now, I request you, is it true or false?