Q. Could you please check my routine blood test report?

Answered by Dr. Divakara P and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Routine Health Checkup or Levothyroxine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a healthy male. My age is 44. My weight is 71 kg and height is 165 cm. I do not take any medications except organic multivitamins and Omega everyday with vitamin D3. I am not suffering from any medical symptoms or conditions. I stay active and control my food intake to be as healthy as possible. I had herniated disc before four years and it is not much better. I underwent a routine blood test and want to check whether there are any concern areas. Thank you.