Q. How can seizure and anxiety occured after surgery for brain hemorrhage be stopped?

Answered by Dr. Chandan Mohanty.

Do you have a question on Seizure or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

His age is 66 years (father). He had a brain hemorrhage two months back and an operation was held the next day itself. His left side upper and lower limbs are weak so physiotherapy is going on and improving day by day but on three weeks back he got fits and again twice this month. The intensity was high and lasted for five minutes. His medicines are phenytoin 100 mg Xarelto 10 mg for DVT in left leg Amlodipine 2.5 mg and yesterday Clobazam 10 mg at night started. What can we do to stop seizure and anxiety?