Q. I have persistent thoughts of having committed a sexual assault. Please help me.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

I was in a strip club. I had a stripper perform a lap dance. She allowed me to touch her private parts. But, she pushed my hand away when I tried to finger her and continued with the dance as if this was not a problem. I have talked with a number of mental health specialists who have told me it was not sexual assault. But, I feel like it was.

#

• So, what is bothering you? Is it the complaints from her side or the suspicions about acquiring sexually transmitted diseases

Feel free to ask your doubts with more details.

Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I am not worried about her complaining. I have OCD and feel like I committed a sexual assault. I have spoken with some online counselors, all of them but one said it was not sexual assault. An MD I spoke to the other night said it was an occupational hazard for this woman. My therapist who I spoke to yesterday said I did not commit any sexual assault. But, I am having a persistent thought that I committed a sexual assault. She never complained to me or the security at the club, which tells me she did not think it was sexual assault. But, I am wondering if I committed one.

#

• As long as she has no complaints, you need not be worrying. What happened is over and it was in a strip club where such incidents do happen. It did not happen in any other formal event. So, you need not worry.
  • There is no point in worrying about what happened in the past. Hope you get my point.
  • Be positive and learn to pass it off and move ahead.

Best wishes.

For further queries consult a sexologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Can fingering after touching the penis tip cause pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor,I and my fiancee were doing foreplay and I touched my penis and then fingered her (my hands are slightly wet) but I touched only penis skin, not tip and did not ejaculate at that time. Then I ejaculated on her butt and then I wiped off the sperm with a towel. Is there a chance of pregna...  Read Full »

Can my OCD get cured with lower dose of medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I have brain lesion in the left temporal lobe size 0.9 mm as found in brain MRI. I had seizure twice two years ago. I am also suffering from OCD. Fluoxetine 40 mg has been very effective in treating OCD, but caused memory problem, speech problem and lack of concentration. When can I lower...  Read Full »

Why do I have vaginal pain after fingering?

Query: Hi, I was fingering my pussy, now it is burning a lot and I feel like scratching it. Please help.  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now