Q. Will foreplay with fingering after touching the penis tip lead to pregnancy?

Published on Sep 14, 2019

I and my fiancee were doing foreplay and I touched my penis and then fingered her (my hands are slightly wet) but I touched only penis skin, not tip and did not ejaculate at that time. Then I ejaculated on her butt and then I wiped off the sperm with a towel. Is there a chance of pregnancy? If some drops of semen had fallen by chance on her outer vagina and due to fingering also? Her periods were finished on 16th and we had this on 18th and today is 19th. Do I need to give her a pill or not? Kindly help.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Firstly, your apprehension and concern are completely understandable. But the fact that you both were involved in sex after two days post her menses had stopped simply puts her in her safe period when chances of pregnancy are minimal as ovulation had not taken place.

Secondly, there was no ejaculation involved before you fingered her and also you touched just the prepuce skin before fingering, again decreases her chances of pregnancy.

Thirdly, you ejaculated over her butt and before the sperm could trickle to her vagina, you wiped it off. In this case as well, chances of pregnancy are minimal and do not qualify for any need for an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of sex. As there was no unprotected intercourse involved, so you can be sure that there are no chances of pregnancy in this situation.

My breasts are paining. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, My breasts are paining after my husband pressed them for the first time. Is this pain harmful? How to get rid of this pain?  Read Full >>

Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Breasts are among the most sensitive parts of the body. During foreplay and sex, touching caressing, and sucking breasts is common practice, but they need to be handled tenderly and lovingly. Pressing and squeezing breasts definitely causes pain and there is no w...  Read Full

Can fear cause erection problems?

Query: Hello doctor, I got married 2 days before. My penis got erected while doing foreplay. However, after some time penis gets loosen and become small. So, could not penetrate my penis. Is there any issue in my health? Or is this due to first time fear? How to approach this? Please advice.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you got proper erection during foreplay and there is no history of difficulty in erection it was the result of performance anxiety. This generally occurs in first timers and especially in young age. I do not think you need to be concerned at this level as occasio...  Read Full

My partner touched his penis and then fingered me. Can I be pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fin...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test. You can do this test at...  Read Full