Q. Will foreplay with fingering after touching the penis tip lead to pregnancy?

I and my fiancee were doing foreplay and I touched my penis and then fingered her (my hands are slightly wet) but I touched only penis skin, not tip and did not ejaculate at that time. Then I ejaculated on her butt and then I wiped off the sperm with a towel. Is there a chance of pregnancy? If some drops of semen had fallen by chance on her outer vagina and due to fingering also? Her periods were finished on 16th and we had this on 18th and today is 19th. Do I need to give her a pill or not? Kindly help.

#

Firstly, your apprehension and concern are completely understandable. But the fact that you both were involved in sex after two days post her menses had stopped simply puts her in her safe period when chances of pregnancy are minimal as ovulation had not taken place.

Secondly, there was no ejaculation involved before you fingered her and also you touched just the prepuce skin before fingering, again decreases her chances of pregnancy.

Thirdly, you ejaculated over her butt and before the sperm could trickle to her vagina, you wiped it off. In this case as well, chances of pregnancy are minimal and do not qualify for any need for an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of sex. As there was no unprotected intercourse involved, so you can be sure that there are no chances of pregnancy in this situation.

|