Q. Is there something as sexual compatibility with a partner?

Answered by Dr. Poosha Darbha and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Sexual Excitation or Marital Discord & Sexual Problems? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

When it comes to physical intimacy, my partner enjoys having sex with me. I am a male. For me, it seems blunt. In spite of the erection, my penis seems less sensitive and there is very little excitement. Is there something like sexual compatibility? That is, is one only compatible with certain women? I also do not enjoy much when it comes to touching her. She is the first person with whom I had sex with. Or, does it take some time for my body to get adjusted to her? Other than this, she is a great person and we have wonderful chemistry.