Q. I have a short penis. Should I take any medicines to increase the size?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 02, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 16 year old boy. I have a short penis. Should I take any medicines?

#

If you are a perfectly healthy adult male, then there is no reason for your penis size to be small. Mostly all men go through this phase where they feel their penis size is smaller. This thought will hamper their sexual life.

If on an erect state, your penis size is anywhere between 10 to 15 cm, then there is nothing to be worried about. You will have a great sex life in the future.

Try to get rid of this anxiety as soon as possible. Also, I advise a very healthy diet with lots of vegetables and protein. Work out regularly.

There is no recommended treatment for increasing the size of the penis.

I suggest the following nutritional supplements:

• Capsule Absolut-3G once daily before bedtime for a month.
  • Tablet Evion 400 (vitamin E) once daily at bedtime for a month.

For further follow up consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|