Q. Penis is small and thin. Are there any medicines or surgeries for growth of penis?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

I am a 27 year old unmarried male and my penis size is too small and thin. In the normal position, it is 3 inches, when it gets strong it is 4 inches. Are there any medicines or surgeries for the growth of penis? Also, my penis is not getting strong even when I am in sex mood. When I shake it with my hand, it slowly gets strong. Due to this problem, I am feeling tensed about how I am going to move with my wife after marriage. My marriage date is getting close.

#

Kindly investigate your serum testosterone and serum luteinizing hormone level, length and girth can only be increased if these levels are low. But, in those individuals in whom the testosterone level is normal, let me tell you one thing that, there is no medically proven treatment for increasing the length and girth the of penis.

On erection, the normal size varies from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches, and normal vaginal size is also between 3 to 4 inches. So, any erected penis of size more than 2.5 inches is able to satisfy both the partners. Orgasm in both the partners is independent of size, girth, and length of the penis.

Thinking about penis size is a common feature of Dhat syndrome which is very prevalent in your subcontinent and is due to widespread prevalent myths regarding sex, semen, and sexual organs.

So, my advice is to decrease your weight, do regular exercise, drink lots of water and do regular meditation. This can do wonders for your sexual life. For increasing the stamina, you can take herbal supplements like tablet Tentex Royal or tablets Staminex once daily.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes