Q. My right sinus and ear are always full with sore throat. What is the problem?

Dr. Ashok Kumar Srivastava

I have a sore throat. My right sinus and ear are always full. The sore is behind my right tonsil.

#

I understand your concern. Your right sinus is full which indicates that you are suffering from right-sided sinusitis. It will create a post nasal drip and eustachian tube dysfunction. Therefore, a sore throat and a clogged ear are likely to develop. It will be better to consult your ENT doctor for a thorough examination. Do a necessary investigation to finalize the diagnosis. Then only the treatment can be planned.

For more information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

|