Q. I used hydrogen peroxide for my clogged ears and now it is stuck. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Shyam Kalyan N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Clogged Ear or Ear Wax? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I used hydrogen peroxide for my clogged ears and now it is stuck.  Please advise.

I woke up five days ago with clogging in my ears. Stupidly, I went with one of the first solutions I found online and poured hydrogen peroxide in my ear. It is now stuck in my ear canal and I cannot get it out. I have tried Swim-ear drops, ear candle, wax removal kit and shaking my head violently. It is so annoying. I do not want to get an infection, that could lead to hearing loss in my left ear. I have no insurance and I am a young guy struggling to make it. I am in need of some advise. Please help me.