Q. What should be the daily routine for healthy skin?

Dr. Shanza Ikram
Published on May 06, 2018

What should be the daily routine for healthy skin as I am having tiny pimples on my face mostly in summer?

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Dermatology
#

For healthy skin do the following:

1. Drink plenty of water.
  2. Add fresh fruits to your diet.
  3. Use sunblock regularly in serum form or as a lotion.
  4. If you get a pimple apply Clindamycin gel on pimple two times a day. It will get better.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Skin Care Tips to Avoid Pimples

Article Overview: Acne or pimples can be esthetically disturbing. Read the article to know the skin care routine and preventive measures that dermatologist advice for acne. Read Article

Dr. Vinay Kumar

What Is Acne Vulgaris? Acne vulgaris is the medical name for pimples. Pimples or acne is a common skin condition of adolescents and teenagers due to blockage of pores of oil producing glands which results in blackheads, bumps and nodules on the skin of face, upper arms, and trunk. The severity, du...  Read Article

I need your suggestions on which sunscreen to use.

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a little trouble. Summer has started where I live, and I am addicted to playing cricket, whatever the weather or climate be. From last two weeks, I have noticed that my face color has become darker due to the sun. So, I am a little confused about which sunblock cream to use. I ne...  Read Full »

I got fever, lots of blisters and hair fall. What can be used at the earliest?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34 year old female. I had severe fever and body ache before a week. I had a rash before days. Then the next daI got a few more rashes and then a lot of blisters all over. I did not scratch them. I just applied Lactocalamine lotion on the dots. I was taking Azithromycin and Acyclo...  Read Full »