Q. I have a small vaginal opening. What can I do to stop it from being so painful during intercourse?

Dr. Vidya
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 18, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 20 year old girl and have a small vaginal opening. My husband and I hardly have sex because it hurts me so badly. What can I do to stop it from being so painful?

Dr. Vidya

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

A small vaginal opening can lead to a painful sexual intercourse.

I would suggest you use a good vaginal lubricant every time before the act. It would help in smoother penetration of the penis thereby reducing the pain.

If this does not help you, dilators can be used to expand the vaginal orifice, which does help in many cases.

|