Q. Is there a solution for heavy snoring?

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 06, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jun 22, 2019

I am suffering from a heavy snoring issue. With this issue, I am not able to enjoy with my friends when going on trips and even when someone visits our apartment. Is there a solution? My snoring is very severe.

#

Sure, there is a solution but firstly you have to detect the cause with the help of investigations and tests. You have to be examined by an otorhinolaryngologist to detect the nature of the soft palate, uvula, nasal septum, nasal turbinates, tongue base and to exclude any nasal polyps. The second step is CT scan for your nose and sinuses. The final step is the airway examination during sleep in a sleep laboratory.

For more information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

|