Q. Why is the gap between the upper molar region paining?

Dr. Rakshana Devi

I am a 37-year-old female. There is a gap in the upper right molar teeth region, and I have been experiencing pain in that region for the past three days. I used an ice pack to relieve pain but could not reduce the pain.

Kindly help.

#

I saw the file attached (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). Pain in the tooth may be due to a periodontal problem, and there is mild redness in the gingiva near molar teeth. I advise you to take painkillers and antibiotics for three days, do soft brushing and chew on the opposite side, use mouthwashes, do salt water rinse, take vitamin C and D supplements, and take topical Dentogel ointment (Choline Salicylate and Lidocaine). Apply it intraorally in that region thrice a day for three days.

Take care.

Gingival recession.

Periondontal abscess and dental caries.

Periodontitis.

|