Medical Advice on "Microbiology"

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, UV rays of the sun are known to kill the virus. So usually they do not survive outside the body when exposed to the sunlight ... View thread »

Dr. Tamas Das
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Rabies virus is not very robust under external environmental conditions. Direct sunlight and lack of humidity are very deleterious to its survival. It might survive for a couple hours or so, but there is no definitive ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Purohit
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I understand you are conscious about you and your friend's health. But, no need to worry. First, I would like to tell you that herpes infection are transmitted by direct contact like kissing and manifest with ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Purohit
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Infection can be transferred from one individual to another if we use a lip gloss used by a person suffering from any kind of infection. Usually, the lips do not act as a carrier site for any microorganism. An organism ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Answering the questions. Bleach is a disinfectant. So it kills the germs. So germs will not usually spread. But be careful of spores. Next while cleaning the toilet, I suggest you clean ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cut-off depends on the kit and the instrument used. For more information consult a microbiologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Purohit
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern, but I require some more information. What specimen you had given for culture and in how many days it came back positive? What are the antibiotics you had taken earlier? How did you get that ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Certain parasitic infection can also cause itching. You can get an eosinophil count check to get the proper diagnosis. For further doubts consult a microbiologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Purohit
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would have been better if your query had been clear about whether you meant the normal circumstances inside the human body or in the environmental condition. Inside the human body, bacteria and viruses can survive for ... View thread »