Medical Advice on "Orthodontist"

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keep applying that gel for two weeks more. Avoid spicy food for one month. You have to take less spicy food for your entire life if you want to stay away from cancer. That's the bad news for you that you are experiencing ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding the impacted left upper canine, I have looked at your CBCT and OPG (attachment removed to protect patient identity). A vital piece of information. The age of the patient is not available. However, according to ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Wires are normally ligated or fixed to braces. With inherent potential and shape of wires the teeth move. The movements of teeth are normally at a slow pace that we may not be able to appreciate the changes taking place ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The night only wear of retainers will not cause over eruption of wisdom teeth, as during daytime you will have a normal bite. However, you might feel a slight change in bite as you remove your retainers in the morning. ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reason why you are experiencing this is probably because of your retainer. Your retainer might be active or tight, which exerts a force on your teeth when you wear it. When the force is removed, the teeth does move ... View thread »

Dr. Asma   Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is quite unfortunate that you flushed your retainers and I completely understand your concern regarding the relapse of your orthodontic treatment in the absence of retainers. Now, coming to your question regarding ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.  I have viewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Apart from esthetics there is no other need for the midline alignment of teeth. You can leave it as such if you do not have any ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The extraction of four premolars is a very common practice in orthodontics if your case requires so. The sunken cheeks are not because of extraction of teeth and the gaps. Maybe you have lost some weight as might not be ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your teeth are almost aligned and from the front aspect, it looks like it is near completion (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Since I cannot see the teeth in the back region, I will address your concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your orthodontist is correct. The gaps at the bottom of the teeth are due to the shape of the teeth. Although very minor in your case, there are cases with much more apparent gaps. The treatment for this ... View thread »