Q. The teeth that was bent during ortho treatment return again to same position. What should I do?

Dr. Varun Pratap Singh

I had two upper premolars removed during my ortho treatment and the front two teeth bent inward. The new doctor corrected it, but now the same thing is happening again. Why?

#

Removing upper premolars is a part of orthodontic treatment if space requirements make it mandatory. This is done to take back your forwardly placed front teeth. The doctor should maintain the inclinations of the front teeth while taking them back. Failure of which leads to the appearance of teeth being tilted inwards since it is corrected now nothing to worry. I hope the space closure went well for you. I hope that answers the query.

|