Sperm Formation

How to make both testicles the same size?

Query: Hello doctor, I had cryptorchidism surgery at the age of 9. Now, I am 24. My left testicle is 2.4 x 3.4 cm. My right testicle is 4.5 x 5.6 cm. I have been prescribed best tablets to increase the size of testis on the left side. Both my epididymides are out of testicles thus making them long. I am f...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have unequal testes. First of all, I would like to inform you that the most parable reason for the unequal size of testes is due to the very illness known as cryptorchidism. Unfortunately, there is no other treatment modality which can make the size of ...  Read Full »

Tests could not find mature sperm. How can I become a biological father?

Query: Hello doctor, Testicular biopsy and micro TESA could not find a mature sperm and FSH is high. Is any more treatment possible such that I could become a biological father?  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing today? The results do not look favorable. As per your blood results, testis has atrophied, confirmation done by biopsy (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, as per reports, there are no sperm-producing cells in testis. No one can make t...  Read Full »

How to increase sperm count at home?

Query: Hi doctor, Do eggs included in the diet increase the sperm count in men? If not, what medication should I take?  Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Egg is a rich source of protein. Protein is required for healthy sperm formation. Hence, it contributes indirectly to sperm formation. Green leafy vegetables are also rich in protein and they aid in semen formation. Apart from these, you can take capsule Absolut 3G...  Read Full »

Can I get pregnant with only one matured follicle?

Query: Hi doctor, I had PCOD. Please check my scan report and explain it. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem. Are you taking any medicine? Are you trying for pregnancy? The report shows that you have a mature follicle in the left ovary which may rupture in one or two days, so you have to continue the scan. Revert back with the answers to the above questi...  Read Full »

What are my chances of becoming a father?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32 year old male married for five years. My wife and I are trying for a baby for the last two and a half years with no luck. My wife had gone for an HSG and other tests and her reports are all good. My semen analysis was fine too. We had gone for IUI thrice with no luck. Now, f...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As per your report, you have asthenoteratozoospermia. Also, your report shows pus cells. Now, I suggest the following:  Get a semen culture done to rule out an infection in the semen which may ...  Read Full »

My wife has conceived a baby from the act after I had used cocaine. Can this cause problems?

Query: Hi doctor,I stupidly used cocaine at a weekend out and it looks like I conceived a baby with my wife the day after using it. Can this cause any serious harm to the baby? My wife is five months pregnant already and I have been worrying about something bad happening since then.  Read Full »

Dr. Meeta Airen

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, it will not cause any harm as it does not have an immediate effect. For further queries consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist  Read Full »