Q. Tests could not find mature sperm. Is there any way to become a biological father?

Testicular biopsy and micro TESA could not find a mature sperm and FSH is high. Is any more treatment possible such that I could become a biological father?

#

How are you doing today? The results do not look favorable. As per your blood results, testis has atrophied, confirmation done by biopsy (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, as per reports, there are no sperm-producing cells in testis. No one can make these cells artificially with medicine. So, unfortunately, you cannot be a biological father. The only option is donor sperms.

|