Q. Can I get pregnant with only one matured follicle?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I had PCOD. Please check my scan report and explain it. Thank you.

#

I have read your problem.

• Are you taking any medicine? Are you trying for pregnancy?
  • The report shows that you have a mature follicle in the left ovary which may rupture in one or two days, so you have to continue the scan.

Revert back with the answers to the above questions to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Yes, I am taking an ayurveda medicine and I am trying for pregnancy. Is that fine if I have only one follicle? What about the right ovary? What time should we intercourse? Always the semen comes out my vagina after a few minutes of intercourse. Please suggest some measures. How long should I stay back in bed after intercourse?

#

• Yes, it is fine to have only one follicle.
  • You should have intercourse from today for the next three days.
  • The liquid that men ejaculate during sex is called semen and it contains millions of invisible sperms. These sperms fertilize the eggs. After sex the sperms remain inside vagina, they swim like a fish deep inside and the liquid semen comes out of the vagina. It is not a problem.
  • After intercourse just stay for five minutes in the bed, which is enough.

For further doubts consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|