Q. What does gondotropin levels with moderate testicular failure indicate?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone or Azoospermia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

He is 30 years old, and his height is 6ft. Gondotropin levels show moderate testicular failure, but no treatment was given. We had a micro TESE done for him, and no abnormalities were found. What does it mean? Should he have received medication to support this?