I am a 26 year old male weighing in 185 and 5'9". I do not take any medications. I am worried if I am at risk of any complications after having breathed in some steam/air at about 350 F. I was covering a pot roast I had just taken out of the oven when I accidentally took a breath of its steam when I was directly overhead. After it happened, moments later I had shortness of breath and had pain on the left side of my chest. This happened six hours ago. Since then, I have slept and my breathing is normal. There is only a dull lingering pain on the left side of my chest now. I have no cough, my breathing remains steady when I lie down. I do not get dizzy either.