Q. What can be done to relieve intermittent headache?

Published on Mar 30, 2018

I have a headache and feel like head is spinning for about two to three times in a day. I have weakness. I have no gallbladder and have acidity. I am currently on homeopathy medication.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

Hi.

To help you better I need to know the following,

1. Since when are you having these symptoms?
  2. Is a headache continuous or intermittent?
  3. How is your sleep?
  4. Ever got your blood pressure checked recently?
  5. Any visual issues?

Revert with more information to a neurologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

I am suffering from a headache for past three months. A headache is not continuous. I have no issues with sleep. I have checked blood pressure lot of times, and it is normal. I am wearing glasses and the power is left eye 3.75 and right eye minus 3.5.

#

It might be chronic stress headache. My recommendations would be to start you on Amitryptilline 10 mg in a night and see for response in next 10 days. Start meditation and exercises. I hope it helps you.

For more information consult a neurologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

How to handle my husband with effective communication?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband is very broadminded and good hearted. He is an all rounder in every arena, both at home and outside. He can manage anything and can do any task. But, he quickly gets irritated when saw any flaw around. He expects me to be 100% perfectionist in any work at home. Due to the irr...  Read Full »

Are my weakness and confusion due to low sugar or stroke?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suddenly feeling faint, weak, shaking, confused, and as if moving in slow motion. It has been going on for nearly 24 hours. Is this low blood sugar or stroke?  Read Full »

I suffer from headaches, insomnia, depression and anxiety. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from headaches for the past 80 days. I smoked four cigarettes every night and two every day early in the morning for 30 days, and then I stopped it with nicotine gum. From the past 160 days, I am suffering from insomnia. Five days after I quit smoking, I started ...  Read Full »