Q. What can be done to relieve intermittent headache?

I have a headache and feel like head is spinning for about two to three times in a day. I have weakness. I have no gallbladder and have acidity. I am currently on homeopathy medication.

#

Hi.

To help you better I need to know the following,

1. Since when are you having these symptoms?
  2. Is a headache continuous or intermittent?
  3. How is your sleep?
  4. Ever got your blood pressure checked recently?
  5. Any visual issues?

Revert with more information to a neurologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

I am suffering from a headache for past three months. A headache is not continuous. I have no issues with sleep. I have checked blood pressure lot of times, and it is normal. I am wearing glasses and the power is left eye 3.75 and right eye minus 3.5.

#

It might be chronic stress headache. My recommendations would be to start you on Amitryptilline 10 mg in a night and see for response in next 10 days. Start meditation and exercises. I hope it helps you.

For more information consult a neurologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|