Q. What causes extremely severe headaches?

Dr. Shaiza Hashmi
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 29, 2020 and last reviewed on: Feb 01, 2020

I do have constant headache, sometimes due to toothache (gum disease, no hole) or nothing. Right now my head aches seriously and I have used mixanal 2 tablets, the pain still persists.

#

Kindly tell me which side of head is effected. Usually frontal side of headaches are due to sinusitis, if you have only frontal head ache then do xray skull sinuses. Back side of headaches are occur mostly when blood pressure increases, if you have back side of headache then do your blood pressure checked and then take blood pressure lowering medication. Sometimes headache occur due to stress, in this situation try to decrease feeling of stress. Headache occur due to migraine then it present with nausea, vomiting, blurring vision, sensitivity to light, noise, smell, dizziness. In this scenerio proper course of medicine is prescribed.

If an individual is facing headache along with complain of vertigo or ear pain or ear discharge then it is concern to treat ear problem. Sometimes person is sensitive to some smell or allergic to some medicine, it also causes headache. So, kindly give proper history about your headache for proper treatment and prescription.

| 
1 out of 1 likes