Q. How can stretch marks on belly and legs be treated?

Dr. Rabia

I am a 20-year-old male. I have skin problem. I have stretch marks on my belly area and on legs.

#

These are striae (stretch marks). There are many reasons for stretch marks to appear on the body. The most common of which is a growth spurt in teenage years and obesity, weight gain. Other can be disease conditions but they are less likely in the absence of other symptoms. For how long you are having this problem? Apart from the abdomen, do other areas of the body have stretch marks? To correct these marks first thing is to correct the reason behind it. I will suggest you to control your weight. Vitamin C preparation can be used for stretch marks but they will not completely fade away. Once they get less red, then a fractional laser can be done over it.

Striae.

Apply Vitamin C cream over stretch marks over the lesions BD. Take an antihistamine if you have itching.

Try to reduce weight.

|