Q. Is clicking sound in knee a symptom of any big disease in an 18-year-old?

Dr. Atul Prakash

I am a boy, 18 years old. My right knee has clicking sound without any pain. Please help me out of this. Is this symptom of any big disease? Tell me some things to cure this.

#

You have what sounds like Chondromalacia patella which in itself is not a major problem and commonly seen in young adults who are still growing. You will need to do a regular exercise of the knee and stretches of the hamstrings and most problems resolve once you stop growing. No need to get tensed up.

For more information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|