Q. There are red lines on my neck that look like stretch marks. What can be done?

Answered by Dr. Idowu Olalekan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Stretch Marks or Telangiectasia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: There are red lines on my neck that look like stretch marks.  What can be done?

My neck has weird red lines all over it which seems to me as stretch marks. I am currently 18. Is there a way to cure this?