Q. I have a painless pimple like swelling above penis area. Why?

Dr. Ohams Henry

Yesterday onwards I could see one small swelling, seems to be a pimple like one appearing above my penis area. Could you please explain this? I do not have any pain but feeling afraid.

#

The pimple like small swelling you say is not painful and no other similar swelling anywhere else. Was there a history of sexual contact with an unknown woman unprotected prior to the appearance of the lesion, any swellings around your groin, the swelling, is it ulcerated? Is the color same as your normal penis colour or is it darker? Is there any pain on urination?

Based on your presenting symptom, if there was a history of unprotected sex, it may be primary syphilis or penile wart because these do not come with pain. Do laboratory test such as VDRL, then you can get medications IM Procaine Penicillin 1.2 g daily for 10 days, tablet Doxycycline 100 mg BD for five days.

|