Q. I have dull pain in my testicle. Can it be blue balls?

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya

I have a dull pain in my testicle for the past three weeks. It is not very severe. I can ignore it. I have performed a TESE. I noticed no lump and no swelling. The testicles are normal to see. I am worried that it could be something serious. Can it be blue balls?

#

Pain in testicles can occur due to multiple reasons. Since it is mild, it could be due to prostate swelling, a urinary stone or dilated testicular veins. These can be ruled out by examination and ultrasound. Since no lump is palpable and there is no change in testicular size, a testicular tumor is unlikely to occur. You can wear tight underwear and take some analgesics. If it persists or worsens or there is any swelling, please consult your doctor.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|