Q. My testicles start hurting after erection without orgasm. Why?

Dr. Ohams Henry
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jun 12, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 13, 2019

After every erection without orgasm, my testicles start hurting along with abdominal pain. Kindly advice.

Dr. Ohams Henry

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Testicular pain after erection may be a signal that you are having epidydymo orchitis because the epididymis and testicles are the organs where your sperms are stored and produced respectively. So if the pain comes when there is a history of trying to ejaculate that may suggest inflammation somewhere in these organs was there a previous history of STI (sexually transmitted disease) before this incident, pain from the testes is usually referred to the lower abdomen. We also need to be mindful of testicular torsion.I advise you to do urine MCS (microscopy, culture, and sensitivity), semen analysis MCS then scrotal scan to see the testicles anatomically for any scarification.

What is the reason for testicular pain and burning sensation in the leg?

Query: Hi doctor,Actually, I feel sometimes pain in my right testicle for last two months. Sometimes also feel burning sensation, weakness, heaviness in the right leg. For past four months, I was under severe stress, anxiety, and depression due to an unprotected sexual exposure .five months back. It caused...  Read Full »

What is the permanent solution for testicular pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a mild pain in the right testis since two months. The USG report showed slight thickening of the spermatic cord. Now, after 10 days of antibiotic courses referred by the physician, then the condition is better. But when I lift some weight or drive a car, then the pain starts again...  Read Full »

I have abdominal pain and diarrhea thrice a day. What is wrong?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from abdominal pain and diarrhea three to four times a day for the last four months. I have gone through colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy followed by a biopsy. As per the biopsy, it is a mild non-specific inflammation. So, my doctor did several tests like fecal calprotect...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now