Q. Do we have vaccines for thyroid problems?

Dr. Arpit Varshney

Is there any vaccine available for the thyroid problems? Please let me know the precautions to avoid that.

#

I understand your concern.

First of all, I would like to tell you that thyroid disorders are primarily autoimmune disorders generated by the human body. There is no vaccine available for it. Vaccines work only for infections and not for thyroid disorders. Secondly, it can easily be treated, whatever your thyroid problem may be. Even without knowing about your illness, I can assure you that treatment for your disease can be done quickly. The reason is that science has advanced a lot in the case of thyroid diseases, and there are multiple treatment options available, and 90% of thyroid disorders are manageable with medications. If you share about your condition and symptoms, I will help you out with the drugs and precautions as well. Sorry to disappoint you, no vaccine is available for thyroid disorders.

Hope this helps.

Kindly revert back in case of further queries.

|