Q. I have red wound growing on my thighs. What is it?

I have red wounds growing on my thighs. I used a Candid B cream over it. It gets reduced, and it starts in another place. Please give me a solution.

#

I have gone through your query and attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have developed tinea cruris. It is a fungal infection of the groin area. Stop applying Candid B (Beclomethasone and Clotrimazole). Although it is an antifungal, it also contains a steroid, and this delays your healing. You can use topical Clotrimazole cream local application twice daily and take tablet Fluconazole 150 mg once a day for four weeks after consulting your GP or nearby dermatologist. Use Kz 2 % soap (Ketoconazole) for bathing.

| 

I have colorless and odorless discharge. Is it due to hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old female. I am suffering from white discharge since the last four months. It is colorless, odorless with no itchiness and the quantity of the discharge is more than normal. Two years back, I had a similar problem for which I was advised to take Fluconazole 150 mg thre...  Read Full »

What can be done for jock itch spreading from feet to penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I believe I have jock itch that spread from my feet to my inner thighs to the shaft of my penis. Please help.  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»