Q. Kindly suggest treatment for tingling sensation in my leg.

Dr. Kaveri Dandapani
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 04, 2019

I am a 20-year-old male. I currently have a tingling sensation in my left leg, on the right side of my calf. I have recently had a long journey (approximately 10 hours, with stops every three hours) the sensation has lasted for about a week. I am not on any medication or have any health conditions. Please help.

#

This may be due to your long journey where all your joints will be flexed for quite a long time inspire of the rest you had in between. If it is in a bike, your lower spine has also been flexed, which will cause a small inconvenience to the nerves which pass through the foramen of the spine. It simply may due to a vitamin deficiency, or be due to disc problem. Rule out any disc problem, see an orthopedic surgeon, do a spinal MRI. If everything is fine, do some exercises for the leg and the spine and take some B complex.

|