Tinidazole

Tablet Loperamide has reduced my diarrhea

Query: Hello doctor, I had 3 rotis in a highway hotel, with curry and raitha. After 1 hour, I got loose motion. I took tablet Eldoper (Loperamide), one tablet. I felt better then. After about 2 hours, I again had loose motion (lesser than the earlier time). I also felt it was a little restricted than the ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have got traveler's diarrhea. Start taking tablet Ciplox TZ 500mg (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) one tablet two times a day for 4 days, after meals. Also take capsule Darolac (lactobacillus) one capsule two times a day, after meals for 4 days. Stop...  Read Full »

My dad felt lightheaded with loose stools and sweating. Is that heart attack or food poisoning?

Query: Hi doctor, My dad's age is 59. He is a diabetic patient. He suddenly got a severe stomach ache and passed loose stools. He also sweated more and felt lightheaded. I feel that he is abnormal. He refuses to go the hospital and he believes that if there is a pain in the chest, then it is a heart attac...  Read Full »

Dr. Rishu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted all your father's details. Most likely the symptoms are because of acute gastroenteritis. Cardiac origin of pain usually radiates to the epigastric region only and full abdomen is not included. The loose stools shift the diagnosis towards gastroenteritis. Do ...  Read Full »

Would I be pregnant if I had sex one day after my menstrual cycle ended?

Query: Hello doctor,My boyfriend and I had sex for the second time two days back which is one day after my cycle ends. We used a condom for protection. I have some pain in my vaginal area. I am currently using Lox jelly for pain relief. Will I be pregnant? Also, my boyfriend ejaculated on time. Pleas...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not see any chance for you to get pregnant. Usually, the ovulation will occur only around the 12th to the 16th day of periods. Life of the egg is 24 hours and that of the sperm is 72 hours. There is no chance of the egg being available on the 8th day of the peri...  Read Full »

After performing receptive fellatio on a guy I have white tongue. What is it?

Query: Hello doctor, I performed receptive fellatio on a guy 55 days back. I took RNA PCR TEST after 11 days and then again at 35 days and both were negative. I also took a fourth generation combo test (antibody and p24) on 38th day and it was negative as well. The problem is, for the last 8-10 days I have...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, candidiasis is there. But, it is usually the late manifestation of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Since, all your tests are negative, consider yourself as negative unless proved otherwise. All other things can also happen without HIV. Go for HIV test one more t...  Read Full »

My girlfriend gets blood in stool. How to get it cured?

Query: Hi doctor,My girlfriend has piles. She gets blood along with stool. She is 22 years old. How to get it cured? How to get some relief from this? Is piles operation a complicated one? How many days should she need to take rest after this operation? Is there any restriction in food?  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Blood in stools can be from upper gastrointestinal (UGI) or from lower gastrointestinal (LGI). The dark altered blood is from upper GI bleed and fresh blood is mostly from the lower GI tract. We need to evaluate various possibilities that can c...  Read Full »

Does UTI cause pain and burning sensation after intercourse?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I got married recently. After having intercourse with my husband, I feel too much pain in my vagina and also burning sensation while urinating. I also feel frequent urination. Is this urinary tract infection? Please suggest some medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are right. You have symptoms of urinary tract infection (UTI). Please get a urine culture and sensitivity done. We can start the appropriate antibiotic then. Meanwhile, have plenty of water of about 10-15 glasses a day to flush out the toxins. Revert back with the ...  Read Full »

What is the remedy for gas trouble, stomach bloating and loose stools?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 43-year-old woman with symptoms of gas, major stomach bloating and loose stools for the past three days. I started to take Azee 500 two days ago because that is what I had at home but it has not resolved yet. Please help me.  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have acute gastroenteritis and Azee (Azithromycin) will not help. You need to start Ciprofloxacin Tinidazole (Ciplox TZ) combination in morning and evening for three days and PPI (proton pump inhibitor) like Pantop-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) before breakfas...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would suggest the following to manage your painful piles. I suggest you start antibiotics preferably Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) tablet twice daily. I also suggest you start tablet Lyser DP (Diclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) twice daily...  Read Full »

I have anal pain during bowel movement. Please suggest medications.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31 year old male working as a software professional. I have been facing a problem with anal pain during bowel movement and also feel the pain after the bowel movement for some time. I have been facing this problem since 10 days. Motion is normal. I have overcleaned the anal ar...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. There are three possibilities on the basis of history alone as the cause of your symptoms. Anal fissure. Hemorrhoids. Proctitis. The treatment is almost the same except for a severe anal fissure that is bleeding. I suggest you start antibiotic...  Read Full »

What does waterlike vaginal discharge indicate?

Query: Hi doctor, My aunt is 31 years old and had her uterus removed 11 years ago. From then she never had the periods nor any discharge. It was all alright until a month ago. She had suddenly started experiencing waterlike vaginal discharge which is little smelly, and it hurts in stomach sometimes. When s...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there were few more facts about your aunt regarding the indication for uterus removal, any follow-ups, diabetic status, her sexual life, etc., would have been helpful. At the age of 31 years, the most probable cause is an infection. I put forth the possibilities a...  Read Full »