Q. Can sound from a loudspeaker cause any effect on my eardrum?

Answered by Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Tinnitus or Ringing In Ears? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I went to a chant few days back. There the loudspeaker was very loud. The very next day I noticed that there is ringing in my left ear. Now, it has been four days, but it has not gone. Can you help me? I am very scared. Has it caused any effect on my eardrum? Please see to it. Thank you.