Q. Is flavored hookah injurious to our health?

Is flavored hookah injurious for our health or not? Please suggest me.

#

Yes, it is injurious to health. However, it is considered less injurious than direct smoking, but still, it can cause all the harmful effects as that of smoking. So if you are concerned regarding health, then it should be avoided.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Does regular tobacco use cause sexual problems?

Query: Dear doctor, I am 33 years old. I have no desire for sex. There is no erection in the penis since the last three months. I am a regular tobacco user. Give me advice.  Read Full »

Can chewing tobacco reduce mouth opening?

Query: Hi doctor, I can barely open my mouth up to three fingers space. Is it bad or normal? I have never noticed this before, only recently I happen to see this. I chew tobacco. Is that causing it? Is it serious?  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»