Q. I have no desire for sex. Is it because I use tobacco?

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 14, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear doctor,

I am 33 years old. I have no desire for sex. There is no erection in the penis since the last three months. I am a regular tobacco user. Give me advice.

#

Kindly quit tobacco immediately. Tobacco usage is one of the causes for sexual dysfunction.

You can take capsule Nano-Leo two capsules in the morning and night after food for three months, which is slow acting.

After a month, let me know how you feel. If it is not effective after three months, you have to undergo investigations.

So, get back to a sexologist online after a month --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|