Q. I have no desire for sex. Is it because I use tobacco?

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy
Published on Oct 14, 2014 and last reviewed on: Nov 28, 2018

Dear doctor,

I am 33 years old. I have no desire for sex. There is no erection in the penis since the last three months. I am a regular tobacco user. Give me advice.

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy

Andrology Diabetology Sexology
#

Kindly quit tobacco immediately. Tobacco usage is one of the causes for sexual dysfunction.

You can take capsule Nano-Leo two capsules in the morning and night after food for three months, which is slow acting.

After a month, let me know how you feel. If it is not effective after three months, you have to undergo investigations.

So, get back to a sexologist online after a month --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I like to masturbate, but not sex. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 31 years old. I have been married for 3.5 years now. I hardly feel to have sex with my wife. Sometimes, the gap will be more than a month. I masturbate almost on a daily basis and sometimes, twice or thrice in a day after watching porn. I am somehow addicted to it and not able to st...  Read Full »

Have my gums receded because of placing smokeless tobacco in the same spot for years?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 32-year-old male. I have used a smokeless tobacco called Swedish Snus for going on four years now, always in the same spot. My gums have severely receded in this area. I am otherwise healthy. I recently made an appointment with a periodontist but I am terrified I may have gum can...  Read Full »

Please suggest a medicine, which can cure erection problems and low libido.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male, who has schizophrenia and depression from the last 12 years. My current problem is low libido and erection-related issues. I do not wish to take any medicine like Viagra or other similar medicines. Please suggest a medicine which can cure my problem. I also need...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now