Q. I am afraid of dentistry. Is there a way to heal my cavity without visiting a dentist?

Dr. Tooba Qazi
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha

Today I came to know that there is a cavity in my last molar teeth. There is a pain in that area. Earlier I thought that it is because of new molar teeth coming out, but today I came to know about the cavity. I am afraid of needles, drilling and other stuff in dentistry. Please suggest some natural cure.

#

Unfortunately, there is no some magic cure for the cavities They cannot be cleaned and then refilled by themselves or through home remedies.

You should take an appointment at earliest to your dentist and talk to him about your fear. He will deal it politely, you should not be scared. Get it filled else decay will increase and may cause root infection. Meanwhile, if it is paining, take some painkiller.

As far as home remedy is concerned, it is clove. Bite clove and put it at the tooth that has a cavity, it will reduce pain, but that is a temporary solution. Also, you can apply clove oil. Put a few drops of clove oil at cotton and put it in the cavity.

Stay happy and blessed. Good luck with the treatment. Be strong!

|