Q. How to save my decayed teeth?

Dr. Naveen Thomas
Published on Dec 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Sep 18, 2019

I am dealing with a big problem. Over the years my teeth have been slowly decaying. I was not big on brushing and now my molars are completely messed up. One of them is basically gone with a very dark color hole in it. The other molar is slowly getting to that point and it is about halfway cracked. So, what should I do exactly?

Dr. Naveen Thomas

Dentistry Endodontist Paediatric Dentistry Periodontist
#

• Root canal treatment followed by a metal post in it and ceramic crown over it will help in saving the tooth. If you cannot afford the treatment, then the only solution for it is extraction.
  • The last molar tooth can be filled easily using composite material.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

Will root canal be done in a broken tooth?

Query: Hello doctor, I am meant to be having a root canal filling in one of my teeth. I have had it temporarily filled twice and now it has fallen out but it feels like there is only one side of my tooth almost like it has broken in half. Will they still do the root canal filling?  Read Full »

How to treat my carious tooth?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old, and I am suffering from a carious tooth in premolar (upper left). Today it has got broken from the mid-portion. But the contaminated root is still present there. What can I do now? Is it better to do a root canal?  Read Full »

How can we treat the gaps between the teeth?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 31 years old. I have gaps between my teeth. Can it be closed? By which process can it be closed?  Read Full »