Q. My tooth pain continues even after three weeks of RCT. Kindly help.

Dr. Naveen Thomas
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 13, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 28, 2020

Three weeks ago, I had a root canal done. But, the pain is still present. I cannot bite anything as the pressure gives pain. Kindly help.

#

• Your dentist should take an x-ray again to check for infection and either repeat the procedure or give you medicine and reduce the height of the tooth.
  • If the root canal treatment fails, then he will advice to extract that tooth. Take care.

For further doubts consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|