Q. How to treat the swelling due to infected tooth and sinus?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I have got a decayed tooth at the upper backside region. Now, I have got a sinus infection. Can I consult a dentist soon?

#

I can understand your concern. You may need to take antibiotics if the sinus infection is present with a swelling. You may need to drain it soon. You have to consult a dentist soon. In case, if you have any other issue, please upload a picture of it. I want to confirm it whether it is a pericoronitis or pulpitis with sinus involvement. Take tablet Augmentin 625 mg (Amoxicillin with Clavulanic acid) twice daily for a week. Take tablet Aceclofenac twice a day for a week.

Keyword - Antibiotic for sinus infection

|