Q. How can high blood sugar be treated in someone who has chronic diabetes?

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus or Hba1c? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My mother has an 18-year history of type 2 diabetes mainly due to stress. HbA1c is 11 and fasting blood sugar level is 247 with G.M.SR 2. Her ESR is 40. She is suffering from frequent body aches these days especially in shoulders. In the past, she has taken Glimestar. Please help.