Q. How can both testes be made of the same size?

Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 15, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 19, 2019

Hello doctor,

I had cryptorchidism surgery at the age of 9. Now, I am 24. My left testicle is 2.4 x 3.4 cm. My right testicle is 4.5 x 5.6 cm. I have been prescribed best tablets to increase the size of testis on the left side. Both my epididymides are out of testicles thus making them long. I am feeling very uneasy. Kindly prescribe me best tablets to recoil both my epididymides back into my testicles making them round and spherical. Also, prescribe best tablets to increase the strength of my penis and both the testicles.



Welcome to icliniq.com.

You seem to have unequal testes. First of all, I would like to inform you that the most parable reason for the unequal size of testes is due to the very illness known as cryptorchidism.

Unfortunately, there is no other treatment modality which can make the size of testis equal in the real sense.

The only treatment modality available for this purpose is already carried out 15 years back in your case.

I also like to make it clear that other than the unequal appearance there is no harm with an unequal size of the testis.

Fortunately, men produce millions of sperms and that can be produced by single testis itself. Now regarding second part, I feel you want to improve your sexual health.

Provided there are normal erections and proper intercourse nothing more is required.

However, if there is a sexual weakness, I will recommend tablet Fertisure M (Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, L-arginine, Ferrous Gluconate) to be taken once a day for three months.

For more information consult an andrologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/andrologist

Prescribe creams which can be applied on scrotum to cure hypertrophic post surgical stitch marks.
# Dear Rao,
Thanks for follow up.

Regarding the treatment of hypertrophic scars the best recommended option is silicon based Kelo Kote scar gel from Wockardt pharma. It should be applied after through cleaning of area in thin form and allowed to dry. Regarding the duration of application it is recommended for three months of use and twice a day.

Since it is prescription only medication you are requested to use under medical supervision.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.

Was this answer helpful?


Related Questions:
Can a Man Father a Child Without Any Sperm in His Semen?

.. in semen can father their child using recent technologies like Micro-TESE performed by an andrologist .. ...   Read full

My wife has conceived a baby from the act after I had used cocaine. Can this cause problems?

.. will not cause any harm as it does not have an immediate effect. For further queries consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> .. ...   Read full

What are the possible causes for fatigue that did not improve with TRT?

I had undescended testes from childhood which went untreated (hence I had always been and am on single testis only) ... The undescended testis still lies in the groin ...   Read full


This is a sponsored Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the Ad.

Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

Can I lead a normal life with just one testis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old male. I have only one testis. I have sexual feelings as a normal man would do. I am masturbating about once every week. Will a single testis cause any problem in the future? Recently, I had my first sex with my partner. At that time I was tensed and also had difficu...  Read Full »

Can an undescended testis cause infertility?

Query: Hello doctor, One of my testicles is not descended completely to the sac. I am 31 years old and not married yet. I have few queries regarding this. Do I need surgery? Does it affect fertility? Does it have any adverse effect on my sex life?  Read Full »

What should we do for our son's undescended testis?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 11 years old. He had undescended testis. The doctors found it diminishing, and they removed it through surgery. The other testis is still undescended. It is very small in size, and as per doctor the cord attached to it is small and hence cannot be brought down. Kindly advise.  Read Full »

Also Read

Parkinson's Disease: Historical Aspects and Current Treatment Approaches
This article discusses the historical aspects of Parkinsonism and, the evidence based approaches currently available for...  Read more»
I am suffering from dry and scaly scalp. Is that scalp psoriasis?
Hello doctor, I am suffering from dry, scaly patches on the scalp for the last six to eight months. Since childhood, I h...  Read more»
Birth Control Methods - Facts, and Types
Devices or treatments done to prevent unwanted pregnancy are called birth control methods.In this article, I am going to...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Andrologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.