Q. How can both testes be made of the same size?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 15, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 19, 2019

I had cryptorchidism surgery at the age of 9. Now, I am 24. My left testicle is 2.4 x 3.4 cm. My right testicle is 4.5 x 5.6 cm. I have been prescribed best tablets to increase the size of testis on the left side. Both my epididymides are out of testicles thus making them long. I am feeling very uneasy. Kindly prescribe me best tablets to recoil both my epididymides back into my testicles making them round and spherical. Also, prescribe best tablets to increase the strength of my penis and both the testicles.

#

You seem to have unequal testes. First of all, I would like to inform you that the most parable reason for the unequal size of testes is due to the very illness known as cryptorchidism.

Unfortunately, there is no other treatment modality which can make the size of testis equal in the real sense.

The only treatment modality available for this purpose is already carried out 15 years back in your case.

I also like to make it clear that other than the unequal appearance there is no harm with an unequal size of the testis.

Fortunately, men produce millions of sperms and that can be produced by single testis itself. Now regarding second part, I feel you want to improve your sexual health.

Provided there are normal erections and proper intercourse nothing more is required.

However, if there is a sexual weakness, I will recommend tablet Fertisure M (Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, L-arginine, Ferrous Gluconate) to be taken once a day for three months.

For more information consult an andrologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/andrologist

Prescribe creams which can be applied on scrotum to cure hypertrophic post surgical stitch marks.
# Dear Rao,
Thanks for follow up.

Regarding the treatment of hypertrophic scars the best recommended option is silicon based Kelo Kote scar gel from Wockardt pharma. It should be applied after through cleaning of area in thin form and allowed to dry. Regarding the duration of application it is recommended for three months of use and twice a day.

Since it is prescription only medication you are requested to use under medical supervision.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.

|